Join us in getting in the spirit of fall with a Scarecrow Contest!
Click to view the entry form.
Voting will take place the weekend of October 31!
Create your own scarecrow to be displayed at The Arts Castle.
• All entries must be appropriate for family audience and be apolitical.
• Scarecrows must be durable enough to withstand fall weather conditions. Clothing and accessories
must be securely attached to the scarecrow.
• Entries deemed unstable or inappropriate will for a family audience will be removed.
• The dimensions of display area for each scarecrow are 2 feet wide by 4 feet deep.
• No electricity is available for scarecrow displays.
• The Arts Castle is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items associated with the scarecrow while
• Scarecrows must be removed during your assigned time the week of November 30. Arts Castle staff will
call to arrange a removal time the week of November 16. If you would like the Castle to dispose of your
scarecrow after the contest, please initial that box on your entry form.
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23, 2020.
Straw is available at Lehner’s Pumpkin Patch for $5.