We are looking forward to seeing you at the castle and appreciate your help and understanding as we ask you to follow our new Castle rules to keep all our students, instructors, and staff safe.
We have missed you. Welcome back!
We are looking forward to the upcoming fall session and appreciate your help and understanding as we ask you to follow our new Castle rules to keep all our students, instructors, and staff safe.
All local and state health guidelines regarding COVID-19 will be followed. As new guidelines are issued, these will be implemented into our safety protocol and adhered to with our classes.
- Instructors & staff will wear masks at all times.
- Students should go directly to their classrooms.
- Only students & instructors are permitted in the classrooms.
- Please maintain 6 feet apart at all times. To ensure social distancing in our classrooms, we are strictly limiting number of attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to students prior to the beginning of class.
- Students must wear masks while in the Castle except for such classes as yoga and dance that involve physical activity. For dance and yoga classes, students are required to wear masks before the class begins and put them back on when class ends. Dancers are encouraged to wear their masks during class.
- Due to room restrictions and limited seating, caregivers are encouraged to drop off students and wait outside of the building. If caregivers prefer to stay in the building, they must abide by our social distancing guidelines:
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart
- Wear a mask
- Classrooms will be sanitized after each class.
- For dance classes, all students must sanitize their dance shoes at home and bring them into the building in a bag. They will change into those sanitized shoes before entering the ballroom. ABSOLUTELY NO STREET SHOES IN THE BALLROOM!
- All rooms except those being used for classes will be closed including the Library and Gift Shop.
- Please stay at home if you are sick or not feeling well.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kati in the front office (firstname.lastname@example.org). And again welcome back!