There are a variety of ways to support The Arts Castle
and its mission of service:
The Arts Castle is a 501(c)3 organization. You can make a tax-deductible donation to us by clicking the link below and donating online with your credit card or by mailing your check to The Arts Castle, 190 W. Winter Street, Delaware, OH 43015.
- Donate by mail.
Send checks to The Arts Castle
190 West Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015
- Donate with a credit card through Paypal by clicking this button:
- Link your Kroger Plus card to The Arts Castle. A percentage of your receipts is donated to the Castle. Visit the Kroger Community Rewards page to sign up now! You must renew this committment every year. REMINDER: Even if you have recently enrolled in this program, you MUST RE-ENROLL after April 1, 2014 (no sooner) to continue earning rewards during the coming year. Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on "Columbus, OH" then click on "Enroll" to sign up for the first time. To re-enroll, go to the website or kroger.com and SIGN IN. If you should have questions, please call 1-800-KROGERS.
- Remember us in your Estate Plans
- Sponsor an exhibit or special event. For more information regarding how to do this, please call 740/369-2787.
- Choose to support The Arts Castle as you shop for fresh and local products at the Delaware Community Market at 222 E. William Street in Delaware. Click on "Sign up online," fill out the online form and designate the Arts Castle as your nonprofit. We will receive a portion of your sales.
For more information on these and other giving opportunities, please contact us Thank you!
What Other Things Can You Do
To Help The Castle?
The Arts Castle relies on the support and generosity of organizations and people throughout the city of Delaware and Delaware County. With your help, we are able to keep art accessible and our classes affordable for all people in our community. Following are many ways that you can help support our mission.
Volunteer: We have a variety of vollunteer opportunities, including office work, cooking, landscaping, gallery shop, docent and many more areas. If you are interested in volunteering, please print out and complete a Volunteer Survey Form and either mail it (190 W. Winter St., Delaware, OH), fax it (740/363-2733) or drop it off to us (9-5, M-F).
Register for a Class: Enjoy one or more of our many quarterly class and workshop offerings OR purchase a class gift certificate for someone special by calling our office: 740/369-2787 M-F, 9-5.
Shop at our beautiful Gallery Gift Shop! A portion of sale proceeds from our Gallery Shop benefit The Castle.
Join an Arts Castle Committee: We have committees that focus on special events, exhibits, programming, public relations, etc. If you have knowledge in any of those areas and would like to donate your time and expertise, please contact us to get involved!
Make an In-kind Donation: You can make an in-kind donation of goods to help The Arts Castle (e.g. art supplies, office supplies, computers, etc.)
ARTS CASTLE WISH LIST
These are items that The Arts Castle needs. If you would like to donate them, we would be most grateful. Just give us a call in the office, 740/369-2787, to let us know you're coming. Thank you in advance!
- Matching or similar coffee mugs
- Thermal carafes or functioning pump carafes
- Electric broom
- Matching flatware
- Dish Towels
- Electric tea kettle
- Glass pitchers
- Sturdy card tables
- Gently-used fabric tablecloths
- Books that complement our curriculum
- Stereo system with USB capability
- Rolling card
- Large flat screen computer monitor or television with USB
- Fancy scarves
- Gently used tumbling mats
- Portable CD player that can play CDRW disks
- LCD projector (in working order and with manual)
- Portable screen (in working order and with manual)
- Clean sheets of watercolor paper or pads
- Unused canvas
- Gently used brushes
- Uncut matboard in new condition
- Tabletop easels
- Glass sheets
- Tin foil
- Curling/gift bag ribbon
- Used, working refrigerator